Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sketch dump


Let's start off with me helping my classmate giving a jumpstart since his Jeep's battery ran out of juice. note to self: buy jumper cables and other equipment as well.


Anyways, dumping art now:

 Seven two-minute and one 5-minute drawings. Night session



 5-minute drawings. Night session.



  10-minute drawings. Night session.




8-minute drawings from the 'Cirque guy. Nice model to work with.


Sketching while waiting for my food. Charcoal.


My food. With extra Nori, Nitamago and Chashu Pork.



8-minute drawings. She looked stiff, still trying to do all that technique our instructor has told us so yea. Life drawing class.



5- and 8- minute drawings. I liked this one better, the model is nice to work with as well. Life drawing class.



Valygar and his stupidly short legs. Quick sketch at work. 8B graphite with white pastel on a discarded wine cardboard box.


Was inspired by Frazetta's "Death Dealer" drawings. Funny, I was just thinking about it and my hand just started working on this sketch. Quick sketch at work. Ballpoint pen on a discarded white wine cardboard box.


Barbarian. Light study on a discarded white wine cardboard box. Ballpoint pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment