Sunday, May 6, 2012

Midterms!

It has been a hectic two weeks I tell ya.

Let's start off with the Midterm Week-- submitted my Sociology report (listening to a song and explain it's sociological impact on our society). That was fun to do, took me three hours to do the whole dang thing (he's only asking for 2 pages, I did 8). And then, we finished the day with an hour worth of midterm exams. I think I did well on that one.

Pre Algebra was the same: fell asleep on the class half of the time. Sorry, I don't really like math AT ALL.

Game Dev't and Theory--- well, this one has been a cinch because of my group members doing pretty well with their roles (I was tasked in character ideation--- mostly the hero and supporting cast). I'll post some of it tomorrow, it's almost done.

Life Drawing. We were told to do sixty drawings coming from the Glenn Villipu book and the way he wants it is to find a figure drawing, trace it first and then do a freehand drawing of the same image. Or, attend the Wednesday night art session and that's an equivalent of fifteen sets (or thirty drawings through the book).

In my case, I attended two session which took off a nice chunk and only have to finish thirty sets of drawings. Hmm, I'll post some of it later as well.

My midterm grade is as follows:

Sociology - B+
Pre Algebra - C
Game Dev't and Design B+
Life Drawing - A

Yea, I know. I'll just eke out a passing grade in Algebra. I don't give a flying fuck about getting a high grade as long as I pass that fucking subject. Sociology is fun, though it takes a lot of reading. Game Dev't and design is fun, since all four of us in my work group are getting in synch so less arguments there. I'm concentrating most on Life Drawing, still have a lot to learn about human anatomy/shading/movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment