Monday, May 28, 2012

Having a funk right now. Perhaps it's because it's nearing finals (for this quarter) and I'm feeling so anxious right this moment. Feels like some things are out of alignment for some reason and my priorities have been in a constant state of flux.

I mean, school is going all right (with the occasional struggles with math-related subjects), work is going fine (except last week where one of my senior co-workers pretty much gave me the riot act-- I guess I had it coming anyways) so yeah, both my brothers are doing well same goes for my Mom.

I don't see why I feel still worried about things, maybe because I'm a worrywart by nature but sometimes not giving a flying fuck at all the next.

Well, gotta hit the sack. All this thinking at this time of the morning is making me more sleepy (that's a good thing right?).

Art dumps when I feel like it. Maybe this week, I dunno.




No comments:

Post a Comment