Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ooooh

Second major project for Life Drawing ended up as so-so.

First off, I'm still trying to get used to drawing big (as far as measures go) illustrations. However, despite that, I did my best to create one. Sure, it will take lots of practices in order to get better but yea, I I felt that I could've done a bit more for the second project.

My Art Director's critique for the first project was mellow--- he tried to hold back since we are pretty much newbies when it comes to this.

However, the art critique this afternoon was quite interesting to say the least. This time he pulled no punches as he tears right through our handiworks that left me upset and motivated at the same time.

When I said upset, I meant to say that he did not disrespected me or anything, it's just I felt challenged when the class was done afterwards,

No comments:

Post a Comment