Sunday, April 8, 2012

Yesterday I noticed my Mom looking glum... turns out, she's been wanting to eat at that ramen place again in Spring Mountain (Vegas version of Chinatown). Funny, I was just thinking of the same thing.

So off to Monta we go!

The place is what I would expect from a noodle house back in Japan... it's pretty small and have that relaxed atmosphere to it. This is the only "authentic" noodle house here in Vegas for now. This place is packed on the weekends.


Ordered Tonkotsu Ramen and Mom ordered the Shoyu Ramen. Then added the Pork Belly rice bowl and Gyoza and an Oolong Iced Tea as well. Couldn't finish the rice bowl and the Gyoza (eye is bigger than the stomach lol) so we asked for a take-out box.
http://www.montaramen.com

After we stepped out of the ramen place, I decided to take her to the nearby Foot Spa parlor since she never had one before.

http://www.footmassagevegas.com


Well, it was a relaxing Saturday night. Then spent the rest of the night at home catching up on Doomsday Preppers on Nat Geo... interesting show methinks.


 
Two weeks ago, my friggin' door handle on my car snapped--- the one on the driver's side. Ordered the part from Amazon and one week later I received the item. Had to spend the whole week opening my door from the outside... that was interesting.

This afternoon (woke up around 10am but spent the whole hour just fucking around), I took a Philip's and Flathead screwdriver and proceeded to fix the dang thing.


Half of the handle is missing. There was a crack where it snapped off anyways and the previous owner did inform me about it.

And yes, cigarette burn marks. Not mine, it was the previous owner. But the car doesn't smell anything like cigarettes which I was thankful.


Here's the replacement part


Unscrewing it using the Philip's screwdriver and used the Flathead to unsnap that little latch at the back.


And snapped on the replacement part.




I didn't have the last pic since I was hungry so I proceeded to head to the car wash and give my car some TLC... well, had it washed. Went to eat while waiting for it to finish.

Later, I will have to clean my room/bathroom then finish the rest of my assignments.


No comments:

Post a Comment