Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I thought I might as well post something since it's my second week of the quarter.

My Sociology teacher is pretty cool, makes a lot of *actually* funny jokes in-between but will draw the line when he needs to. Good thing too since some of the students in this class can be quite noisy at times. Keeps those youngins toe the line.

My Pre Algebra class is so-so... Math is my Achilles' Heel pretty much. I need more time to study in this class. This is probably the only subject that I have to devote a lot of time on, it's just time consuming solving the problems and whatnot but I'm getting there, though at a slow pace.

Game Design and Development is a swell class, there's only 8 of us (with 4 other students still absent for some odd reason). And the teacher was my Flash instructor last quarter so he knows me pretty well. I guess it's a good way to slow down the night with only a handful of us in this class so it sets me in a good mood on the way home afterwards.



Going to sleep in a few, then wake up early tomorrow to finish some figure drawing for my upcoming class this Wednesday... and I will be able to stay the whole day this Wednesday for 10 hours of non-stop figure drawing session... I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment