Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hmm, seems like my blog site has been targeted for Malware links.

If you see this link ww4(dot)savegco.antivir(dot)com, DO NOT CLICK on this fucking link.

14 pageviews per day? Shee-it. Even I know that is bullshit haha... this blog is not that known yet since I barely started last week.

This week so far has been hectic both work and school-wise... Game Dev't design is still ongoing but felt like we haven't laid out what we wanted in this game. This Monday has been, should I say, quite a disaster as far as getting the ideas fleshed out.

Instead, what happened was all four of us were pretty much having a pissing contest on who's got the best idea. I realized what was happening but the frustration got the best of me. Next Monday will be different, I'll be more focused this time around.

Sociology was ok, need to finish a a report and an outline for the major topic. He showed us old "wholesome" US family shows back in the 50s and I must say it's like I stepped into the Stepford World pretty much... ugh, I had that sickening feel in my stomach.

Mathematics, well, I don't wanna talk about it. It just makes me mad, lol.


Here's my favorite spot for Sociology class. I make it a point to get here at least 15 minutes before class starts. And the reason why I sit here is because of....

Yea, there's an outlet for my PC, lol.



The view from my chair, that's my instructor btw.



So yea, "normal" stuff this Monday, nothing really exciting to tell. Right.

Got slammed at work Tuesday: lots of wine drinkers for this particular convention. Good for restaurants at our hotel so, yea.

Wednesday class was fun. Got to draw some dude whose body features is a source of good study... it's nice how the shadows falls on his body not to mention its pretty much defined--- he looks skinny but got those powerful wiry muscles. He's not bulked up like a body builder but the arms got power.

Turns out, he works at a 'Cirque show here in town. Now it makes sense.

Here's a sample of what we drew:

8-minute pose. Will add the rest later this week.

I'm getting the hang of this life drawing gig. I should just stay at home this week and do some major studies on anatomy or something. I'm broke anyways. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment