Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Here's the current set up for my mini studio for now--- just need to have something to sit down and draw on. I will have to change the layout when I assemble my new PC desk which is twice as long as the table that you see here. 



I was advised that it's better to have somewhat of an L-shaped design so I  can just rotate my chair with ease. I think I'll go with that set-up. Still need to buy a new PC chair (the old one is giving me back problems) and a desk lamp with that arm thingy.

I think I'll assemble the PC desk this Sunday or Saturday night--- I already have a busy schedule this coming Saturday morning and afternoon: gotta go to Michael's and have my Mucha's "Moet Chandon" poster framed then go to my local Cable company to turn in the old Modem/Cable Box. Then, probably have to meet my classmate to discuss our current group project.


And my car looks so nice when it's cleaned :D 

It's an old car (Toyota Corolla 2000 +140k mileage) but runs pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment