Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Animegacon!

Last Friday during the Game Development class, my classmate Anna asked me:

Anna: "Hey Rich, have you heard of Animegacon?"
Moi: (looking confused)"you mean Anime Vegas?"
Anna: (shakes her head) "nope, it's Animegacon, it's a new Anime convention here in Vegas".

I looked around to see if any of my classmates have heard of this convention... all of them shook their heads.

So I checked their website, and was impressed with the lineup that they have for the panels: Vig Mignogna, Quinton Flynn, Wendee Lee, Jaimie Marchi, Cristina Vee, Lisle Wilkerson, Linda Le and La Carmina.

If you're into Anime/Video Games, you should probably read their names on the credit list if you're watching animes or playing games... heck, you probably heard their voices before and didnt know that was them.

I attended the Sunday (which was the last day) convention and had a blast. The last time I attended an Anime Convention was the AX back in 2006 in Anaheim and I had a great time.

I'll add the pictures this week...


I'm such a procrastinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment