Friday, March 13, 2015

Very Interesting...

... I just noticed that the last time I made any update from my blog was the same month of last year, and then the one before that was in March of 2013, heh.

Well, I'm going to start being consistent again just to write my thoughts down since there has been a lot of changes that has happened these past 2 years. I'll start posting more about what happened in the next few weeks.

Well, before I get too comfortable setting my blog and stuff again, I think I'm going to get some sleep instead--- I got work in 9 hours.

Yep, I'm working again... pays decent too. No, it's not a freelance art gig.

Aaaaaand I totally have withdrawn from the Arts Institute for now. So much bullshit has happened. That's a story in itself right there.

The only thing that has been consistent these past two years is that I'm still doing that Wednesday life drawing session. My art life has just started and I'll be fucking damned if I don't give this my all or at least make it work for the next few more years.

More updates to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment