Saturday, December 22, 2012

Well...

... it's been a damn while since my last post. A lot of things has happened then.

Despite saying I'm stoked about learning stuff from my last post, I kinda floundered on the last two weeks. I could've gotten an "A" in Anatomy but I wasn't able to finish the two projects which was worth 10 points, and did not complete the anatomy sketches (another 5 points) so I ended up with a "B" instead.

However, I did learn ALOT from my Anatomy class and I'm glad to say that I was able to keep up with the Wednesday night sessions as well. Felt like I level'd up just like in RPGs--- with being able to spend some points on "Anatomy", "Art History" and "Renders" (the traditional kind).

Oh yea, I decided to switch from Game Arts Design Major to Media Arts and Animation Major. Lots of people in my school thinks that I'm just trying to run away from one of my biggest weakness: 3d Digital Programs (yea, Maya).

I tried to be enthusiastic about learning this program but the more I learn about it, the more I feel... restricted. I dunno, maybe it's because it takes a LOT of patience learning about extrusions and all that stuff. I decided to take side lessons from this once school starts using Digital Tutors online. We'll see how it goes.

Here are some of the stuff that we drew from the last few weeks.








Need to learn further anatomy stuff. I'll eventually get the hang of this.

Since I'm getting my ass whupped in digital stuff, I decided to do something about it. I'll post it on my next blog post.

Haven't drawn anything since the last session. Just taking a one week break from it and then start practicing again next Monday.

I'm going to make some major purchases in the next few days. I actually had a dream that I ordered those damn things on Amazon which made me giddy for some reason. Then I woke up and checked my wishlist and it was still there. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment