Sunday, July 15, 2012

The first week has gone by, 10 more to go.

Me and my friends has just noted that we've been to this school for nearly a year now... wow, time flies so fast when you're busy with stuff.

I'm fortunate to have a boss that is understanding and co-workers that can put up with my crap (to a certain extent) while I do this: both my boss and co-workers perfectly understand that I'm working towards something that I WANT TO DO and WILL ENJOY DOING IT so I need to make this count.

I had a talk with my Art Director a couple of days ago and I was told that my school opened up another course that will be in tune with I want to do down the road. I just need a bit of clarification with my Course Director and once I get down the actual info, then I can totally dedicate myself to this (yea, I still had some reservations about it but with this recent changes, it looks like it's becoming clearer and clearer for me) course.

Unfortunately, there's no Life Drawing class this quarter, though it makes it up with learning digital software (Maya) and learning the fundamentals in animation.

Since I think I got so used to drawing static figures, now it's time to change it up a bit by learning to draw things in motion: I'm sure it will take some time for me to get used to it but I believe it will help me be able to draw figures that are more dynamic in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment